11.19.2009

My SecondLife works

These are the works which I made in SecondLife till now.


Private TAMAMA Avatar

This is my first SecondLife works.


Chibi Keroro head



Chibi Giroro head


These are Japanese comics "Sgt.Frog"'s characters.




Masuda Zigoto Avatar


This is puppet of the chat show "Saku Saku".




Hikonyan Avatar



Shima-Sakonyan Avatar



Ishida-Mitsunyan Avatar



Otani-Nyanbu


These are mascot character of Japanese Hikone-shi, Shiga.












The works which I made are all only a thing with the copyright till now. Because I didn't sell.
I made these works in 2007. Now, I see them very poor.

I was not able to imagine it these days, Virtual World become a my business.
As for me, there is not time to do work production now because I research in the virtual world in not only Japan but also the world.

0 件のコメント: